Friday, December 5, 2014

Holiday Traditions

We have quite a few different holiday traditions, and one of my very favorites is a trip to Temple Square in Salt Lake City to see the lights. Oddly enough, we usually don't make it until the week after Christmas, but it is still a big part of our celebrating! I made a page using some Instagram photos from our visit last year:

created with 2014 December Storyteller Collection by Just Jaimee; Harting font

I used the big & beautiful December Storyteller from Just Jaimee. There are so many fun things, I was barely able to scratch the surface with this layout. I can't wait to use this collection again for some December Project Life pages!

http://the-lilypad.com/store/December-Storyteller-2014-Kit-Collection.html

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: