Sunday, November 2, 2014

Project Life: Weeks 41 & 43

I've got two new spreads to share today! I'm kind of scrapping out of order, but I'm ok with that. Sometimes I want to work on what's most recent, and then I go back and scrap older weeks when I get a chance. Both of these spreads were created with new Digital Scrapbook Day releases. First is week 41, created with a beautiful new collection by Digital Design Essentials, Grateful Heart. I pretty much stuck to my usual formula, but I went with a different journaling font this week.

created with Grateful Heart collection by Digital Design Essentials; Everyday Life vol. 1 templates by Laura Passage; AniTypewriter font

Left side:


Right side:



For week 43, I used the brand new November Storyteller Collection by Just Jaimee. It's jam-packed with goodness as usual!

created with November Storyteller Collection by Just Jaimee; The 52 Weeks by Heather Joyce; Everyday Life vol. 1 templates by Laura Passage; CK Jot font

Left side:


Right side:


I switched up my templates this week and used the ones included in the November Storyteller, which I like to do when I'm using the Storyteller for a PL spread. I really liked splitting the big photo on the right page over the four smaller pockets.

Hope everyone had a happy DSD weekend! See you next time!

No comments: