Saturday, August 24, 2013

At The Pool

I have a fun layout to share today. I love how this one came together! 


I picked up the Just Keep Swimming bundle by Robin Meierotto a while ago, and I've been dying to use it but hadn't had a chance yet. 



Then I saw these:

How fun are these?! I'm constantly amazed and the products available for digital scrapbooking these days.  I love me a good kit, but I am so loving innovative products like these that help make achieving a complicated page design so quick and easy! When I saw that scallop design I knew it would be perfect for pool pictures.

And another thing I love - journal strips! Yet again, a product to make it super easy.  LOVE these new journalers from Dawn by Design:


And to finish it off, a fun new font in three different weights:


So yeah... I'm liking the new gig!

No comments: