Thursday, August 15, 2013

Challenges

I love playing along with the monthly challenges at The Lilypad. The past few months I haven't been able to do all seven challenges, but I'm off to a pretty good start this month - I've already got three done and we're only half way through August! Woo - go me. Here's what I've created so far:

created with I Am What I Am kit by Allison Pennington; frame from Love and Light kit by Michelle Godin; Road Movie and Pea Sugar Noodles font

created with Click elements by One Little Bird Designs; Twirl papers by Allison Pennington; leaves from Torquay elements by Kaye Winiecki; Fanwood font

created with Ordinarily Special kit by Kaye Winiecki; template by Whip it Up Fast v.7 by Amy Martin; KG The Fighter font

This page was created for the journaling challenge at My Scrapbook Art. It's back to school time - come play along!

created with Smart Aleck kit by Sweet Shoppe Designers; DK Crayon Crumble font

One more page to share - this one wasn't for a challenge, just for fun! I created this page at the last Digi Night Out at the beginning of the month.  Always a good time!

created with Optimistic freebie and That's Life (Digi Scrap Parade That's Life freebie) by Kristin Cronin-Barrow; alpha by Mommish from Baby Grace collab kit; washi tape by Jenn Barrette from Love & Grace collab kit; Super Sloppy Stamps by CD Muckosky; Just Realize font

No comments: