Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wrapping Up August

I made a goal to complete all seven of the Lilypad challenges this month - and I did! Well, sort of. Technically I posted my final page 2 hours too late, but it was still August where I live, LOL. Although I missed the deadline, the important thing is I got them all done.  I posted three of them here earlier, but here are the last four.

Random Challenge (us a full page photo):

created with
Project Grids stitching by Amy Martin;
Good Stuff mini by Allison Pennington;
Botannical alpha by Amy Wolff;
Sprinkles v.5 by Valorie Wibbens;
Life Cards by Jacque Larsen;
Ragged Edges by Kim Jensen;
Pea Sarah Lynne font


 Template Challenge:

created with
Aug challenge template by Amy Martin;
H is for Happy kit by Kaye Winiecki;
Needed More stitching vol. 2 by Amy Martin;
leaves from Sun catcher elements by One Little Bird designs;
Wood Veneer: Word Talk by Sahlin Studio;
Deming EP, Courier New, and DJB My Teacher's Font fonts


BYOC Challenge (use at least three different designers' BYOC products):

created with August BYOC stuff:
Shooting The Moon papers by Rachel Young;
Sugar and Cream papers by Valorie Wibbens;
Sprinkles v16 by Valorie Wibbens;
La-Di-Da elements by Allison Pennington;
Little Charmer basics from HGD by Laurie Ann;
Microsoft Himalaya font


 Scraplift Challenge - (I scraplifted Advice by Amy Martin):

created with
Birchtree elements by Sara Gleason;
paper from Lost and Found by Valorie Wibbens;
Chin Up doodles by Allison Pennington;
tape from Dayplanner kit by One Little Bird designs;
Another Typewriter and MixCutOuts fonts

 
September looks to be a crazy month and I haven't started on them yet, so we'll see if I can make it to seven again... crossing fingers!

No comments: