Friday, July 22, 2011

Iron Scrapper

I love participating in challenges to keep myself scrapping... sometimes I need that little bit of motivation with a deadline and some guidelines to get me going, otherwise I just stare at that blank canvas and it can be pretty daunting. So I've been participating in the Iron Scrapper 2011 challenges over at Scrap Orchard the past couple of weeks... here are a few layouts I've put together for it:


{created with Iron Scrapper Grab Bag: Week 1 by Julie Bullock, Irene Alexeeva, Designs by Kat, Fiddle-Dee-Dee, Nanie's Designs, and Scrapping with Liz; Rough Typewriter font}


{created with Blustery Fall kit and add-on by SuzyQ Scraps; Oopsie Doodle Borders 1 by SuzyQ Scraps; Pea Kar Kar font}






{created with Snow-licious kit and add-on by SuzyQ Scraps; Laugh the Rainbow Alphas {Warm} by SuzyQ Scraps; Problem Secretary Normal font}

xoxo,

No comments: