Friday, August 6, 2010

Lots Going On...

There's some fun things going on around digi-land, I thought I'd share some of it with you.

First off, SuzyQ Scraps is having a "back-to-school" themed party on her blog and at her BlogFrog community. Of course this coincides with the release of a ton of cool back-to-school products from Suzy. Even though it's been going on for a couple of days already, there's a lot of fun things going on:



Here's an ad for the upcoming speed scrap (tonight!). If you have never done a speed scrap, you should try it. It's a lot of fun and a great way to get a layout done quick. Plus, there's always a great participation prize! (I think the prize tonight is the new back-to-school wordart pack.)



What else... oh yes! There's also a cute FREEBIE on the blog as well. (Just scroll to the bottom of the post.) :)

And in other news... Kelley Mickus designs, one of my all-time favorite designers, has moved to a brand new shop. You can find her at 9th & Bloom. They are having a big grand opening with everything on sale, a free collab when you purchase $10 or more, and all kinds of games and prizes going on in the forum. Check them out, it seems like a really cute shop. Sadly, with this move Kelley has discontinued here personal creative team, so I will no longer be part of her team, but I'm sure I'll still be using her products a lot!

xoxo,

No comments: