Friday, July 25, 2014

Project Life 2014: Weeks 28 & 29

Hi all! I'm happily caught up with my Project Life layouts and I've got two new weeks to share today. I know I've mentioned Dollar Days before, but in case you missed it be sure to check out the sale at Pixels & Company running the whole month of July. TONS of items for just $1 each! For the last three weeks of my Project Life, almost all of the product I've used has been Dollar Days items. Go grab yourself some before the month is over!

Here's a look at week 28:

{click image to view larger}
created with Best Summer Ever kit by Mommyish; Insta-Foodie mobile ready font and stamp set by Laura Passage; Flora Life No. 1 by creashens; Everday Life templates vol. 1 by Laura Passage;52 Weeks by Heather Joyce; The Just Realize and Turner fonts

Left side:


Right side:


Here's week 29:

{click image to view larger}
created with Summer-tastic papers and Summer-tastic elements by Sabrina\'s Creations; Bright Side journalers by Celeste Knight; Watercolor Creations - Days of the Week by Jen Allyson; Everyday Life Templates vol. 1 by Laura Passage; Bebas Neue and Just Realize fonts

Left side:


Right side:






Thanks for having a look :)

No comments: