Monday, November 4, 2013

Layouts | Week of Oct 27 - Nov 2

Another successful DSD weekend has come and gone - phew! I was only able to do a little scrapping, and a little shopping because sadly it was still a regular weekend in real life. I mean, I still had to rake leaves and run to basketball games and the hardware store, and cook meals... doesn't the rest of the world know we're celebrating over here?! I fantasize about how someday, when the kids are little bit older, I'm going to book a hotel for the weekend for myself and just hole up in there to shop and scrap! Sounds like heaven....

Ok back to reality - here are my layouts for this week. First up, a page using the fabulous Piccadilly kit:

created with Piccadilly collab by P& Co designers;
Traveling Typewriter and Rochester fonts

I made this one for one of the October challenges at The Lilypad:

created with Oct challenge template freebie by Amy Martin;
Alder Tree kit by Sara Gleason
Road Movie and OldNewspaperTypes font

LOVE this amazing collection from Scotty Girl Design:

created with F-Stop Collection by Scotty Girl Design;
DSD 2013 Grab Bag collab by Crystal LIvesay and Sara Gleason

For this one I used a mix of stuff from the November Stash at Pixels & Co:

Created with Nov. Stash goodies:
Playground Elements by Dawn by Design;
Just Breathe papers by Sabrina's Creations;
Family Comes First journal cards by Scotty Girl Design;
Breathless Templates by Crystal Livesay

And this last one was from the Challenge Me Anything thread in the forum at P&Co:

created with
Fairytale Papers by Ya Yeah Designs;
Mori Girl elements by Ya Yeah Designs;
Stamp Press Life by Karla Dudley;
KD Everyday font
  
Thanks for stopping by - have a great week!

No comments: