Wednesday, April 13, 2011

March Layouts

Since April is almost over (!) I thought I should at least post my layouts from March. I love how this layout about my son's birthday party turned out; I used the same kit & alpha for it that I used for all the decorations.






{alpha from "Black Comedy" alpha by SuzyQ Scraps; papers & embellishments from "Monster" kit by Digital Scrapbook Memories; Pea Missy font}


{template from "Circles of Fun" by Crystal Livesay; alpha, orange button, & pumpkin from "Plentiful" by Shabby Princess; stitched circles from "Mod & Classy" by Down This Road Designs; check, stripe and brown papers from "Funky Fall" kit by Kelley Mickus and Amanda Heimann; green splatter from "In The Graveyard" by SuzyQ Scraps and DeCrow Designs; overlay from "Thank Ya Kindly" freebie by Jessica Sprague; Pea Jenny font}


{alpha from "Laugh Out Loud" alpha by SuzyQ Scraps; papers & elements from "Day at The Dentist" by Twin Mom Scraps; Pea Kar Kar and Eight Fifteen fonts}

I also got a couple more of my Philly layouts completed - it's been a while!


{background paper & white dotted paper from "Beautiful You" kit by Kelley Mickus; plaid paper and string from "Heavenly Peace" kit by SuzyQ Scraps; frame & cardboard from "So Happy Together" by Emily Merritt; button from "Crooked Creek" by Lazy Cow Designs; welcome blocks from "My New Neighbor" by EH Studio; stitching from "Year in Review" kit by SuzyQ Scraps & Captivated Visions; Teletype font}


{background paper from "Simple Pleasures Birthday Add-on" by Leora Sanford; large folded frame freebie by Gunhilde Storeide; flowers from "Free Your Mind" kit by Designs by Kat; circle stamps from "Spontaneous" kit by Sabrina's Creations; Jane Austen and Teletype fonts}

xoxo,

No comments: