Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fall Fest

I'm not so good at scrapping the "event" pages... things like birthdays, holidays, family outings. I really started noticing this as I was recently organizing my albums from the last three years. I came up with a pretty good list of events that aren't in my scrapbooks yet. Today I started crossing things off the list by creating this layout about our trip to "Fall Fest" in 2008:


{background paper from "Breathe Nature" kit by Jackie Eckles; brown paper, orange paper, orange leaves and alpha from "Giving Thanks" kit by JulieMarie:; green leaf from "Lola" kit by Kelley Mikcus; pumpkin from "Happy Harvest" kit by Kelley Mickus; journaling strip from "Charla's Journal" by Kelley Mickus; green ribbon from "Blossom" kit by Sarah Bennett; label from "So Memorable" collab kit by Sweet Shoppe Designs; storyboard frame freebie by Katie Pertiet; "Love Ya Like a Sister" and "Perpetua" fonts}

Hopefully I'll be able to get a few more events done soon so my scrapbooks are a little more complete!

xoxo,

1 comment:

KD Designs said...

I love all the new pages!