Monday, September 15, 2008

FINISHED!

Finally! I started scrapping our Disney World trip back in March, right after we got home. I decided I wanted to do a whole album just about the trip, so I knew it would be a big project. It took me much longer than I had hoped, mostly because I'm terrible at giving myself deadlines and sticking with a big project. But I just uploaded the whole thing to winkflash to have it made into an 8x8 hardbound book. I can't wait for it to arrive, and I'll definitely post pictures of it here, but I wanted to share a few of my favorite layouts I did for this album:









In order to create unity with all my pages, I chose a color scheme based on a kit called "happiest kit on earth" by Britt-ish Designs. I used a lot of the papers and embellishments from that kit, but also added a lot of other designer's stuff that matched color- and style-wise. (I'm not listing all my credits here, as there are a TON! If you're wondering what's what, just ask.)

No comments: