Friday, May 16, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 18

Welcome to Week 18! Yep, still a week behind. But all is well. I'm still going pretty simple with my spreads, enjoying mixing black and white with color photos, and using the same template & font each week.  The last couple of weeks I've been using some journal card collage templates to get more photos onto my spread.  I really like the 4x6 ones from Designs by Lili, she has sets here, here, here and here.

{click image to view larger}
created with Rain, Rain papers, elements, and extra bundle by Allison Pennington; Everyday Life templates vol. 1 by Laura Passage; 4x6 Photo Collages No. 2 by Designs by Lili; The 52 Weeks by Heather Joyce; Just Realize font

Here's a better look at each side:




Also... this week I used products by the fabulous Allison Pennington.  Her designs consistently blow me away - I'm a long-time fan! She's the current featured designer over at My Scrapbook Art. You can find her feature on the blog, plus pick up this colorful freebie on the MSA facebook page! Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your weekend!

https://www.facebook.com/MyScrapbookArt



No comments: