Friday, June 26, 2009

Favorite Fonts

It's no secret that I love fonts! I love going through my list and picking out the perfect one for a layout or project. As I was recently downloading a few new ones, I was so excited and thought I needed to share them with the whole world... so here they are on my blog, just a few of my favorites. And of course they are all free and I've provided links so you can find them too. :)


1942 Report
2Peas Platform Shoes
Bugebol, Huomenna
Cursif
Ecolier_court
Eight Fifteen


Elise
Hannibal Lecter
Hard Rock
Hawaii Killer
Hotel Coral Essex
Jailbird Jenna


Lauren Script
License Plate
Monbijoux
oil
Pea Jenny Roman
Pea Sarah Quick


Sedona Script
Sketch Block
Smiley Monster
Teletype
Trashed
Zigzag

Happy Downloading!

xoxo,

5 comments:

Suzanna said...

Love the Smiley Monster font! I searched all over for it and can't find it... do you have any idea where you got it?

Lisa W said...

Smiley Monster can be found here:http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/freescrapbookfonts/smiley-monster/

Lynnette said...

Thank you Lisa! I edited the post so the link works now :)

kms handmade said...

You're so cool! I LOVE fonts. I'm a font junkie. :)

DottieLou said...

thankyou ... I have a few of these but I see a few more i must have...