Sunday, November 24, 2013

Layouts | Weeks of Nov 10-23

Huh. Turns out it was a good thing I didn't post last week, otherwise I would have nothing to share today! As it is, I only have two pages. Much of my free/computer time has been eating up by scanning old family photos in preparation for my parents 50th wedding anniversary next month.  I've been wanting to scan them for a while now, but this event was the push I needed to get it done. I'll be making lots of prints to use at the celebration in the decor. I did have some of them professionally scanned, but it gets pricey so I'm doing a good portion of them on my own. And then I got the flu - UGH - which put me down for about three days. So glad to finally be feeling human again!  But anywho... my pages:

created with Peppermint Winter kit by Mye de Leon;
Frame it Up templates by Scotty Girl Design;
Dancing Script and Mongolian Baiti fonts
 


created with
Nov Challenge template by Amy Martin;
Beech Tree papers, elements and alpha by Sara Gleason;
At the Moment Elements by One Little Bird;
Equinox elements by One Little Bird;
Fall in Love papers and elements by Michelle Godin;
Spring Has Sprung collab kit by The Lilypad Designers;
For the Record kit by Valorie Wibbens;
Olive Tree kit by Sara Gleason
The Reed font by Heather Joyce

Hopefully I'll have more to share next week! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: