Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tastes Like Summer

I was inspired by the August desktop by Shabby Princess:



I downloaded it and stuck in these cute pictures of my boys eating ice cream and saved it to my desktop, and just thought it was so cute I had to make a layout:


{dotted paper from "School 101" by Leora Sanford; cream solid paper from "Tangerine Twist" by Flergs; ricrac from "Mrs. C's Confectionary" by Lisa Warren; green button from "Eat Your Peas" by Sarah Bennett; blue button from "Stealing Prince Charming" by Traci Reed; purple button from "Cowgirls Dream" by Kelley Mickus; yellow button from "Happy Helpers" by GG Digital Designs; string (recolored) from "Football Frenzy" by GG Digital Designs; photo corners (recolored) from "Festive Feeling" by Eve Recinella; alpha from "Doodly Doo Alpha" by Leora Sanford; "Pea Sarah Cute" font}

xoxo,

No comments: