Monday, August 17, 2009

Kids First

I'm doing this in really random order, as you might have noticed. I actually jotted down all the places I'd like to do layouts about a while ago (after I first had the idea) but I haven't gone back and looked at it yet. Rather I've just been combing my photo folders and picking out picture I see and scrapping it. This one is about the pediatricians office. :)


{background paper & circle string from "Spring Has Sprung" by Mickey B Designs; scallop frame from "Kindergarten Crafts" by Miss Mint; curled ribbon from "Walkin' on Sunshine" by Traci Reed; ribbon/flower cluster from MSA Collab kit "Wildflowers" by Emily Merritt; purple scallop ribbon from Sweet Shoppe Collab kit "So Memorable" by Cyndi Lyle; beads from Sweet Shoppe Collab kit "So Memorable" by Melissa Bennett; cardboard arrow from "April Morning" by Miss Mint; alpha by Gunhilde Storeide; staples from "Love Life" by Sahlin Studio; "Teletype" font}

xoxo,

No comments: