Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Latest Layouts

It's been a while since I've shared any layouts, so I've got quite a few...

First up is my layout for the September Journaling Challenge at My Scrapbook Art:

created with Carefree Spirit collab by Wishing Well Creations, Forever Joy Designs, Etc by Danyale, and Mari Koegelenberg (MSA’s July Art Social);
Life 365 stamps and Stamp Press Photo by Karla Dudley;
Temp Blends 10 template by Jenn Lindsey (RETIRED);
Pea Melody Shay and Mongolian Baiti fonts

And this one was for the Featured Sponsor spotlight at MSA last month:

created with Project Grids 2 by Amy Martin; Summer Bucket List collab kit by Lilypad designers; Super Sloppy Stamps by CD Muckosky; Warm Weather Wonders by CD Muckosky; KD Everyday font

This page was for a fun game of DIGI MORPH - played in the Pixels & Company forum:

created with Dad's Day Collection by Karla Dudley;
photo corners from Anchored kit by Gennifer Bursett;
Isn't She Lovely papers by Karen Funk (retired)

And this one for the October template challenge at MSA - go grab this FREE template and play along!

created with Fuss Free: My Scrapbook Art Template 2 by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs; Leaf Peepers elements by Laurie-Ann; Equinox papers by One Little Bird designs;
Green Surf and Haymaker fonts

This page was made using a kit by Little Butterfly Wings, this month's featured designer at My Scrapbook Art:

created with
I Am a Princess kit by Little Butterfly Wings;
OoeyGooey template freebie by Sara Gleason

And lastly, this one I just made for FUN :)

created with Just Go With It papers and elements by creashens;
Just Realize font


I've also been working on pages for our Disneyland album... and Week in the Life album...  but those deserve posts of their own, so I'll be back with more later.  Happy Scrapping!

No comments: