Sunday, October 23, 2011

Scrapping Like Mad

I've been scrapping like mad lately! Not sure what's gotten into me, but for whatever reason I can't scrap fast enough... too many memories and too little time I guess :) Here's a peek and what I've been creating.


{created with Now I Wanna Be A Good Boy kit by Dunia Designs; Stamp Act and Pea Sugar Noodles fonts}


{created with Field Trip kit by Sahlin Studio; template by Zinnias & Swallowtails from Wicked Smart collab; Lobster and Pea Righton fonts}



{created with My Closet by Jenna Desai; template by Amy Martin for Oct template challenge; Playdate font}


{created with Bookmarked kit by The Tattered Pear; Franklin Gothic Book font}


{created with Freshly Baked kit by SuzyQ Scraps and Captivated Visions; template from Sassy Starters Inspired by Paper Bundle 1 by Nanie's Designs; Pea Noodles Girlfriend font}


{created with A Little Buggy kit by Ziggle Designs; text path from Along the Path by Down This Road Designs; template from Oct Member Spotlight challenge at Scrap Orchard; Times New Roman font}


{created with Togetherness by Jenna Desai and Micheline Martin; French Script MT font}


xoxo,

No comments: